Hi, In this post, I give you 10 Lines on Population in India. I know many of you finding this term on the internet about Population in India, So, I create this post, from which I give you the best 10 lines on this topic.
10 Lines on Population in India
India has recently become the world’s most populated country. According to the latest report of the United Nations (SOWP Report), the population of India has now increased to 142.86 crore, which is more than the population of China which is 142.57 crore. How should we look at the news of being number one in the world in terms of population? Is this a point to celebrate? Or worrying news? The correct answer to this question is that increasing the population to such an extent is a double edged sword. Such a huge population is a challenge for the economy, but at the same time there are tremendous opportunities for development in it.
5 Lines on Population – Set (1)
- Population growth is a dangerous phenomenon.
- Over population reduces the availability of resources.
- To live a sustainable life, population should be controlled.
- The population of the world is increasing day by day.
- Population describes the number of individuals in a place.
10 Lines on Population in India – Set (2)
- Only a balanced population can live a sustainable life.
- The growth of a place depends on the population of that area.
- Increase in population leads to increase in industries which leads to pollution.
- The population of a country directly affects its growth and development.
- Over population reduces the per capita income of its citizens, which increases poverty.
- Increasing population and dwindling resources lead to increase in criminal activities.
- Population growth leads to deforestation, which affects the habitat of other species.
- Family planning, education, awareness, women empowerment are some of the measures for population control.
- Due to the increase in population in developing countries, there is a shortage of food grains.
- The increasing number of population is inversely proportional to natural resources and employment.
Also Read – 10 Lines On Healthy Food
10 Lines on Population Explosion – Set (3)
- Half of India’s population is below 30 years of age.
- It has the potential to create an economic crisis for a nation due to its negative effects.
- India has seen an increase of over 1 billion people since 1950.
- India is expected to be one of the most populous countries in the world.
- Reasons for population explosion include increase in birth rate, decrease in death rate etc.
- The issue of population explosion needs to be addressed to ensure the long-term stability of a country.
- It can also lead to political and social instability as it affects the distribution of resources in a country.
- Another reason for population explosion in India is the absence of strong central legislation.
- The population of India has increased significantly and is currently estimated to be around 1.42 billion.
- Population explosion affects the availability of resources, increases pollution and threatens biodiversity.
20 lines on population density – Set (4)
- About 60% of the world’s population lives in Asia.
- Over or under population causes various problems.
- Increasing population has now become a global problem.
- By the year 2019, the world’s population has reached 7.7 billion.
- With time the world population is increasing very fast.
- A polyspecific population is one where different species live together.
- The number of persons living in that particular area is the ‘population size’.
- As of now (2019), China ranks first in the list of most populous countries in the world.
- There are two types of population studies, single specific population and multispecific (mixed) population.
- ‘Census’ is the study of human population in a particular area.
- The number of persons living in a unit area of that area is called ‘population density’.
- The main factors affecting population are birth rate, death rate, emigration, health services and immigration.
- Despite the high death rate, the world population is growing rapidly due to the high birth rate.
- The study of a homogeneous sample of the population provides complete information about the population in a short period of time.
- Monospecific population is the population where only one species lives in a particular area.
- The unequal distribution of population everywhere on the earth is creating huge difference in population.
- Population explosion is a global problem on which each country is working at its own level.
- Government of India is also working on population control for which it has made many laws and amendments.
- Climate, resources, standard of living and political environment are things that affect the environment as well.
- Population ecology is the study of population on different terms like environment, population density, age distribution etc.
FAQ on Population in India
Q1: What is the population of India?
A1: As of 2021, the population of India is approximately 1.38 billion people.
Q2: What factors contribute to the population growth in India?
A2: Factors contributing to population growth in India include high birth rates, improved healthcare, and increased life expectancy.
Q3: What are the challenges associated with a large population in India?
A3: Challenges associated with a large population in India include pressure on resources, inadequate infrastructure, unemployment, poverty, and environmental concerns.
Q4: What measures has the government taken to address population issues in India?
A4: The government has implemented various measures like family planning programs, promoting education, healthcare services, and raising awareness about population control.
Also Read – 10 Lines On Save Environment
As of now, you all know about 10 Lines on Population in India. If you have any question regarding this 10 lines topic you may comment below and also share this post with your friends.