Hi, In this post, I give you 10 Lines on Freedom Fighters of India. I know many of you finding this term on the internet about Freedom Fighters, So, I create this post, from which I give you the best 10 lines on this topic.
10 Lines on Freedom Fighters of India
Indian freedom fighters are the true heroes of India who laid down their lives for India, their motherland. India got independence only because of the sacrifice and courage of these freedom fighters of India. India’s struggle for independence is replete with a violent and chaotic history of horrific rebellions, battles and movements led by thousands of brave and patriotic Indian freedom fighters. He fought for the independence of India against the British.
5 Lines on Freedom Fighters of India – Set (1)
- Some freedom fighters resorted to violence to help liberate India.
- Many freedom fighters went to jail or were martyred fighting for the freedom of India.
- Freedom fighters want us to be brave and work hard for our country.
- Freedom fighters created a desire among people to fight against the wrong things.
- The Indian National Congress was a political group that helped India become independent.
10 Lines on Freedom Fighters in English – Set (2)
- Quit India movement also helped in the freedom struggle.
- Freedom fighters made people aware of their rights and their power.
- Gandhi believed in non-violence and used peaceful methods to fight for freedom.
- The sacrifice made by Indian freedom fighters inspires people even today.
- Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters used violence for India’s independence.
- Many freedom fighters were jailed or died fighting for the independence of India.
- The Indian National Congress was a political group that played a major role in the freedom struggle.
- The Salt March under the leadership of Gandhiji was an important event in the freedom struggle.
- Freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh, Gandhi, Nehru and Patel played an important role in the freedom struggle.
- Freedom fighters were those people who fought for the independence of India from the British rule.
Also Read – 10 Lines On Save Environment
10 Lines on Freedom Fighters for kids – Set (3)
- Thousands of people including children were killed in the open fire.
- The British East India Company ruled India for more than two hundred years.
- Freedom fighters fought for the freedom of the country and freed all of us from the slavery of the British.
- After a century of bloodshed, sacrifices and battles, India got its Swaraj, complete independence, on August 15, 1947.
- When the British occupied India, the Indians had no weapons; However, even without training, Indians could return to their homeland free of British rule.
- Many freedom fighters lost their lives fighting for freedom, and they will always be remembered as heroes in our Indian history.
- One of the most brutal attempts by the British to stop the Indians from fighting back was the Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
- Today we live in a sovereign socialist democratic and independent country because of the sacrifices of our past leaders.
- Many freedom fighters refused to use arms against the British and used protests and movements to revolt against the British.
- The English East India Company came to India as traders, but took away large amounts of money, spices and vegetables without paying taxes, marking the beginning of their rule.
10 Lines on Freedom Fighters for The Most – Set (4)
- Rani Laxmibai fought bravely in the Revolt of 1857.
- These freedom fighters led the liberation of India on 15 August 1947.
- Rani Laxmibai, Sarojini Naidu, Kasturba Gandhi are some of them.
- India’s women freedom fighters have a special place in making India independent.
- Ramprasad Bismil and his associates stole a British train carrying money.
- Some freedom fighters like Ramprasad Bismil, Raja Ram Mohan Roy etc remained unheard.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is known for his heroic contribution to the Bardoli Satyagraha.
- Freedom fighters helped raise awareness among people about the importance of independence and to save themselves from the brutality of the British.
- The freedom fighters gave strength and inspired the countrymen to come together and fight for freedom.
- Various protests and meetings were organized in open public places to raise awareness among the people and increase their numbers to fight against the colonial oppression.
- Kasturba Gandhi replaced Mahatma Gandhi in his absence and led the freedom struggle.
- The struggle for independence by the freedom fighters led to the end of the colonial rule.
- Mahatma Gandhi was one of the great freedom fighters and known as the Father of the Nation. He supported non-violence and protested against the brutality of the British.
- He was a symbol of unity among Indians and encouraged them to join hands against the evil policies of the British.
- Dr BR Ambedkar is known as the father of the constitution and is also the first law minister of India after independence.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was one of the active freedom fighters who participated in both the Quit India Movement and the Civil Disobedience Movement along with a unified India.
- The Kakori Conspiracy was conducted by fighters Ashfaq Ullah Khan, Manmath Nath Gupta, Rajendra Lahiri, Sachindra Bakshi, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh, and Jogesh Chandra Chatterjee.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was an important part of India’s independence and formed the Indian National Army. He was a member of the Indian National Congress and was a violent fighter who fought valiantly against the British.
- The Great Indian Struggle was a book written by him to explain the history of independence and the hardships faced by the fighters against the British.
- Netaji was put under house arrest by the British but somehow he escaped. However, a year later, on 18 August 1945, he died in an air crash. Although his body was never found, people say that they have seen him in many places after that date.
FAQ on Freedom Fighters of India
Q1: Who were the freedom fighters of India?
A1: Freedom fighters of India were individuals who fought for independence from British colonial rule, including Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, and Subhash Chandra Bose.
Q2: What role did Mahatma Gandhi play in India’s freedom movement?
A2: Mahatma Gandhi, known as the Father of the Nation, led the nonviolent civil disobedience movement and played a pivotal role in India’s freedom struggle.
Q3: What was the contribution of Subhash Chandra Bose in India’s freedom movement?
A4: Subhash Chandra Bose was a charismatic leader who played a significant role in organizing the Indian National Army (INA) to challenge British rule and fought for India’s independence.
Q4: What was the impact of the freedom fighters’ efforts?
A5: The efforts of the freedom fighters ignited a nationwide movement, creating widespread awareness, mobilizing the masses, and ultimately leading to India’s independence in 1947.
Q5: What lessons can be learned from the freedom fighters of India?
A6: The freedom fighters of India teach us the values of perseverance, unity, sacrifice, and the power of peaceful resistance in the pursuit of justice and freedom.
Also Read – 10 Lines on Population in India
As of now, you all know about 10 Lines on Freedom Fighters of India. If you have any question regarding this 10 lines topic you may comment below and also share this post with your friends.