Hi, In this post, I give you 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English. I know many of you finding this term on the internet about On Spider, So, I create this post, from which I give you the best 10 lines on this topic.
10 Lines On Biodiversity In English
Biodiversity is defined as “the variability among living organisms from all sources, including terrestrial, marine and other aquatic ecosystems and ecological complexes; It includes diversity within species, between species and within ecosystems”. The importance of this definition is that it draws attention to several dimensions of biodiversity.
5 Lines on Biodiversity – Set (1)
- Biodiversity is sometimes like a source of great diversity of food.
- 40% of the world’s economy is completely dependent on biodiversity.
- Climate change and natural disasters can be avoided only by preserving biodiversity.
- Biodiversity provides us with fresh water, fresh air, land and other valuable things to survive.
- Biodiversity is the source of raw materials that humans consume or use for production.
Also Read – 10 Lines on Republic Day of India
10 Lines On Biodiversity In English – Set (2)
- The survival of people on our planet depends on biodiversity conservation.
- Biodiversity has been seriously affected by the industrial revolution and deforestation.
- Genetic diversity, species diversity and ecological diversity are the three hierarchical degrees of biodiversity.
- The diversity of plants under biodiversity has a role in medical science in one way or the other.
- It contributes to the balance of the earth.
- Each component of the ecosystem has its own function and role to protect and balance the ecosystem on earth.
- Human activities are currently posing a serious threat to biodiversity, endangering the lives of many species.
- The bacteria present in the ecosystem also help a lot in continuing the cycle of various resources.
- Humans must understand our involvement in the destruction of biodiversity and its effects on our future.
- To maintain and protect the biodiversity, we have to keep the population under control because the increasing needs of human beings lead to the destruction of nature.
10 Lines and Sentences on Biodiversity – Set (3)
- May 22 is the International Biodiversity Day to promote biodiversity on a global platform.
- Biodiversity is a source of cultural values as well as promoting tourism with great influence.
- About 98% of the species that ever existed on Earth are now extinct due to various reasons.
- Developing micro forests within cities can help increase biodiversity and clean the environment.
- The United Nations declared 2011–2020 as the United Nations Decade on Biodiversity to reduce biodiversity loss.
- Conserving endangered species and rebuilding their habitat is one of the ways we can increase biodiversity.
- Biodiversity is the variety of life forms present on the planet from macroscopic to microscopic and flora and fauna.
- There are three elements of biodiversity – genetic diversity, ecosystem diversity and species diversity.
- Reducing pollution, conserving species and afforestation are some of the steps to increase biodiversity and maintain ecological balance.
- Climate change, the Industrial Revolution and deforestation have greatly affected biodiversity, leading to the extinction of major species of plants and animals.
Also Read – 10 Lines on Lord Krishna
20 Lines On Biodiversity In English for the Kids – Set (4)
- International Biodiversity Day is celebrated every year on 22 May.
- Man is responsible for the destruction of biodiversity since last decades.
- Between 1970 and 2012, global wildlife populations, a useful indicator of biodiversity, decreased by 58%.
- Biodiversity also fulfills the medicinal and pharmaceutical needs of mankind.
- Indigenous peoples, who make up less than 5% of the world’s population, protect 80% of biological diversity.
- Forests store a large amount of biodiversity and save us from pollution.
- The Indian Board for Wildlife (IBWL) was established in 1952 by the Government of India for the protection of wildlife.
- A place having high biodiversity helps it to recover quickly from disasters.
- Coral reefs maintain the greatest biodiversity and 25% of marine life lives on them.
- One strategy to preserve biodiversity is reforestation. We can increase the number of trees in forests and gardens.
- To secure the survival of mankind, we must preserve and expand the biodiversity of our planet.
- Biodiversity is the biological diversity of species and a healthy relationship between them.
- Each species has a specific function in the ecosystem without which the balance of the ecosystem can be destroyed.
- Biodiversity is the variety of life forms on the planet ranging from gross to microscopic and permanent flora and fauna.
- There are approximately 8.7 million species of animals on Earth, of which 6.5 million are on land and 2.2 are in the oceans.
- Biodiversity has declined steadily over the past few decades due to increasing pollution and climate change.
- Many international organizations and non-governmental organizations are working for the conservation of biodiversity on our planet.
- Biodiversity is protected in protected areas such as national forests and zoos. They protect plants and animals in their natural habitat.
- It is very important to preserve biodiversity as it directly affects the normal course of life and helps in balancing the ecosystem.
- The term “biodiversity” refers to the wide variety of animals, plants, fungi and microbiological organisms living on our planet.
FAQ On Biodiversity In English
Q1: What is biodiversity?
A1: Biodiversity refers to the variety of life forms and ecosystems on Earth, including plants, animals, and microorganisms.
Q2: Why is biodiversity important?
A2: Biodiversity is important for maintaining ecological balance, providing ecosystem services, supporting food security, and contributing to medicine and scientific research.
Q3: What are the main threats to biodiversity?
A3: The main threats to biodiversity include habitat destruction, pollution, climate change, invasive species, overexploitation, and loss of natural habitats.
Q4: How can we protect biodiversity?
A4: Protecting biodiversity requires conservation efforts such as preserving habitats, implementing sustainable practices, promoting awareness, and supporting wildlife conservation initiatives.
Also Read – 10 Lines on Spider in English
As of now, you all know about 10 Lines On Biodiversity In English. If you have any question regarding this 10 lines topic you may comment below and also share this post with your friends.